Lilt + Webflow connector enables companies to automatically push and pull dynamic CMS content between Webflow and Lilt. This saves you time by providing seamless localization while letting you continue to work in the systems you know.
The connector functions as follows:
- Project submission via Webflow: Creating or updating a Dynamic (CMS) Page in Webflow automatically creates a project in Lilt containing the source content that needs to be translated.
- Content delivery to Webflow: When a Lilt project is finished, the localized content is automatically delivered to Webflow within a predefined collection.
To set up your Lilt + Webflow connector, provide Lilt with the following information:
- Webflow API Token: This can be found in Webflow under
- Source content Collection ID: Provide Lilt with the Webflow Collection ID you want source content to be pulled from.
- Target content Collection IDs: Provide Lilt with the Webflow Collection IDs for each target language you want Lilt to automatically deliver target content to when a Lilt project is completed. You can Create New Webflow Collections for each target language you want to localize content in.
Once the connector is configured, content is automatically moved between Lilt and Webflow as outlined in the sections below.
Lilt periodically checks for new and updated Dynamic (CMS) Pages that have been published in the Webflow source content collection. When content changes are detected, the content is automatically pulled into Lilt for localization. The connector creates one Lilt project per language pair.
Once content has been localized in Lilt, the target content is delivered into the appropriate collection in Webflow based on the target content collection IDs provided during configuration.