Non-disclosure of Customer Information
We take the privacy of customer information seriously. Violations of the non-disclosure terms of our Independent Contractor Agreement can result in termination of your contract with Lilt. This includes, but is not limited to, revealing Lilt customer identities, requirements, and/or content on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Please note that all work assigned by Lilt to a Liltlancer is to be carried out exclusively by that individual. Subcontracting your work or sharing access to your Lilt Pro account with other individuals is a violation of our terms, and can result in termination of your contract with Lilt.
Grounds for removal from the Lilt community
- Evidence or strong suspicion that an individual other than the assigned translator worked on the given content
- Evidence or strong suspicion that a translator shared information about test content with another individual
- Unprofessional conduct towards Lilt employees or other translators
- Failure to complete an assignment by the established deadline without reasonable cause and advance notice to your Project Manager
- Failure to meet quality standards as set by the customer.
- Evidence or strong suspicion that a translator shared access to their Lilt account to another individual
- Violation of the non-disclosure terms of the Independent Contractor Agreement