Creating a new memory may be the first step in priming your language model. Creating does not mean making from scratch, especially not if you already have a memory. It means uploading a new memory, and this is how you do it:
- Select Memories from the main menu.
- Select NEW MEMORY on the Memories page:
- Give your Memory a Name and a Language Pair. Press Create.
- Select your new Memory from the list of Memories.
- Upload TM resources by pressing Import and selecting files from your local drive. Supported formats are TMX, SDLTM, TBX, CSV, TSV, SDLTM, and/or two-column XLSX format.
Lilt fully supports several memories for a project; go ahead and upload!