We understand that your current memory may not be enough or a bit outdated. It is possible to upload additional memories (link Creating a Lilt Memory), but this may not always be sufficient.
We have made sure that you at any point and any time during a project are able to edit your memory with the follows options:
- Importing additional Translation Memories (TM)
- Importing additional Termbases (TB)
- Exporting a Memory
- Exporting a TB
- Purging the Memory
- Updating the Memory's source and target languages
Updating a memory will affect all the projects using that memory with no latency. Your translators are guaranteed to always work with the newest memory available.
Follow these steps to edit or modify a current memory:
- Select Memories from the main menu.
- Select your new Memory from the list of Memories.
- Select the desired action from the list of options.