To find the number of hours you have worked on a given Project in Lilt, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the
- Find the desired Job and click the dropdown arrow to open up a Job card.
- The number of hours worked is displayed for each of the Job's Projects.
Important notes about hours worked
- The time you spend working does not update in real-time. It updates approximately every 3 to 4 hours. Hovering over the hours worked field displays when the number was last updated.
- Hours are displayed in decimal format. For example, if you have worked for 2 hours and 27 minutes, it will be shown as 2.45 hours.
- If you have not yet worked on a Project, the hours worked field will not display at all.
- Project status information (including hours worked) is only viewable in the Lilt Platform while a Project is in a non-archived state. Once a Project is archived, Project status information becomes inaccessible.