When you open a project from the Projects List, it brings you into the Project view. The Project view gives you access to all the tools you need to monitor and manage a project.
Follow the links below to read more about each page of the Project view:
- Documents: manage the translation documents.
- Memory: manage the Lilt Memory associated with the Project.
- Reference Material: manage reference material to aid in translation.
- Leverage Report: view information that can help estimate project duration and budget.
- Project Report: view information on Project progress and linguist efficiency.
- Delivery: download, review, and deliver the finalized Project.
- Settings: adjust the individual Project's settings.