This article provides an entry point for project managers into both the Lilt application and the Lilt Knowledge Base.
To help solidify your knowledge, follow along in the Lilt application as you read through the various articles listed below.
Read through the following articles to understand the basics of Lilt Translate that you will need as a project manager:
- Introduction to Lilt Translate
- Tags & Formatting
- Bi-Directional Text Marks
Read through all the articles in the following sections:
- Organization Management: Manage the users and settings for your Lilt organization.
- Project Management: Create and manage translation projects and translation settings.
- Lilt Translate Engine: Create and manage translation resources (Translation Memories and Termbases).
The following topics build upon your knowledge of the Lilt application to further increase your project management toolset: