The Lilt + Lokalise connector enables companies to automatically push and pull web content between Lokalise and Lilt. This saves you time by providing seamless localization while letting you continue to work in the systems you know.
The connector supports:
- Job submission via Lokalise: Create a new Job in Lilt by creating a task in Lokalise and assigning it to a Lilt Lokalise user.
- Job progress monitoring: Within Lokalise, you can check whether a key has been retrieved by the Lilt connector and whether a key has been delivered back into Lokalise.
- Job delivery to Lokalise: Once content is localized in Lilt, Lilt delivers the localized content to Lokalise for approval.
- TM selection: Lilt can set up Lokalise TMS to be used with specific language pairs.
Check out the video below to see the Lilt + Lokalise connector in action.
At a high level, the installation steps are as follows:
- Invite Lilt as a Contributor to your Lokalise organization.
- Lilt accepts the invite and procures a Lokalise API token.
To set up your Lilt + Lokalise connector:
- The customer must first invite Lilt as a Contributor to their Lokalise team. This can be accomplished by navigating to
email@example.com the email address.
- Lilt will receive an invite email with instructions for how to create an account within the customer's Lokalise team. Once in Lokalise, the API token can be retrieved by navigating to
API tokens. A new token can be created by selecting the
Generate a new tokenbutton.
- Once the API token has been retrieved, the connector can be configured by Lilt.
Once the connector is configured, content is moved between Lilt and Lokalise as outlined in the sections below.
Customers can send new or exiting content to Lilt for localization by assigning the Lilt contributor to one or many tasks. The connector periodically checks for tasks that have been assigned to the Lilt contributor. When tasks are found, the content is automatically pulled into Lilt for localization.
Keys imported by Lilt are labeled with specific tags, so customers can see which keys will be translated by Lilt.
Once the content has been localized in Lilt, the target content is automatically delivered to Lokalise.
Keys delivered by Lilt are labeled with specific tags, so customers can see which keys have been translated by Lilt.