Lilt + Zendesk connector enables companies to automatically push and pull knowledge base content from Zendesk Guide. This saves you time by providing seamless localization while letting you continue to work in the systems you know.
- Submission via Zendesk: Creating or updating an Article in Zendesk automatically creates a Job in Lilt containing the source content that needs to be translated.
- Translation Method: The user can add a label to a new or existing Zendesk article to specify the desired workflow:
- Instant Translation: The Zendesk Article is immediately localized into any desired language using Machine Translation (MT).
- Verified Translation: Send Zendesk Articles to Lilt's in-house translators for localization.
- Instant + Verified Translation: Lilt immediately returns a localized Zendesk Article, while simultaneously sending the content to Lilt's in-house translators for localization.
- Deliver to Zendesk: When a Lilt Job is finished, the localized content is automatically delivered to Zendesk where it can be reviewed and published.
During the process of onboarding a new client, Lilt will help identify whether the Zendesk integration can be used. If it can be used, Lilt will set up the Zendesk integration for the client.
Once the connector is configured, content is automatically moved between Lilt and Zendesk as outlined in the sections below.
Lilt periodically checks for new content on Zendesk. When new content is detected, Lilt Projects are automatically created for the content to be translated.
Lilt periodically checks for completed Lilt Projects. Completed Project content is automatically pushed back to Zendesk in the format of the original document.
Lilt does not continuously check for new content; it only periodically checks for new content and completed Projects. The frequency that Lilt checks for content is determined when the connector is set up.