Lilt Insights is a great way to see how productive your organization is, such as the time taken to translate, the amount of words translated, and other useful statistics that can help evaluate the value and productivity of your workers.
To activate Lilt In-App Insights, go to the Organization tab, and then select Settings. You can then toggle on and off the visibility of the Insights tab. When toggled on, it will be shown to all members whose roles permit them to read reports. This includes the default roles of Administrator and Manager, as well as any custom roles created that have the 'View Reports' permission toggled on.
When it’s on, you’ll be able to click on the Insights tab, and scroll through
- The total number of words translated to date (Words to date)
- The total number of words translated in the selected time period (Words in selected period)
- The average time taken to send a document to Lilt and have its localized version returned in 2020 (Average turnaround in 2020)
- The average time taken to send a document to Lilt and have its localized version returned in the selected time period (Average turnaround in selected period)
- Total number of words graphed over time (Total volume over time)
You can filter all this information by specific project, or see data for all projects. You can also designate a specific time period to pull data from.
Total volume by language
In addition to these, you'll also be able to see the total number of words translated in language pairs, presented in a table. For each language pair, you can see
- The total volume of words translated (Volume #)
- The average turnaround time for localizations in that language pair (Turnaround)
- The percentage of words translated that are In-Context Exact or Exact matches for phrases already in Translation Memory (TM Leverage)
- The percentage of all words translated that were translated in this pair (Volume)