Lilt provides organizations with several settings that can be tweaked to streamline the translation process in the way that works best for your organization.
To find the settings, navigate to the Organizations tab and open the Settings page from the left sidebar.
The options within the Settings page affect all users and projects across your organization. Changing settings will affect your session immediately and will take effect for other organization members when they refresh their page.
- Require Batch QA For translators: Require batch QA to be run on a document before it can be marked as done in translation.
- Require Batch QA for reviewers: Require batch QA to be run on a document before it can be marked as done in review.
- View Embedded App Insights: Allow members with the Read:Reports permission to view reporting data within Lilt.
- Error Logging: Require reviewers to make error annotations on edited segments.
- Case-sensitive TM matching: When enabled, organization documents respect the case-sensitivity of TM entries.
The project settings section allows you to set the default Review Sampling Settings to be used when creating new projects. These settings can be overridden on a per-project basis either when setting up a new project or from the Project Settings page of an existing project.