- Create a "Lilt" user in Salesforce and provide your Lilt PM with the username, password, and security token for that user.
- Select the Salesforce Knowledge articles you want to translate and click "Submit for Translation"
- Select the languages you want to translate into and assign it to the "Lilt" user that you created during the first step.
- After the translation job has been submitted the knowledge articles will automatically get pulled into Lilt where the translation process will begin.
- When the translation is complete in Lilt the articles will be sent back to Salesforce and the translation job will be marked as complete.