Lilt provides organizations with several settings that can be tweaked to streamline the translation process in the way that works best for your organization.
To find the settings, navigate to the
Organizations tab and open the
Settings page from the left sidebar.
The options within the
Settings page affect all users and projects across your organization. Changing settings will affect your session immediately and will take effect for other organization members when they refresh their page.
The settings page is broken down into the following sections:
- Require full name: Require members of the organization to use full names on their accounts.
- Require Batch QA For translators: Require batch QA to be run on a document before it can be marked as done in translation.
- Require Batch QA for reviewers: Require batch QA to be run on a document before it can be marked as done in review.
- View Embedded App Insights: Allow members with the Read:Reports permission to view reporting data within Lilt.
- Error Logging: Require reviewers to make error annotations on edited segments.
- Case-sensitive TM matching: When enabled, organization documents respect the case-sensitivity of TM entries.
The Project settings section allows you to set the default settings for new Projects created within your organization. These settings can be overridden on a per-Project basis from the Project Settings page of existing Projects.
- Review sampling rate: The percent of segments to be included in the review sample.
- Exclude exact matches: Whether to exclude exact matches from the sample when review sampling.
- Auto-pretranslate by default: Whether to automatically Pretranslate documents immediately when they are uploaded. If enabled, you will be able to select the options you want to apply to auto-Pretranslated documents. These options are explained in the Pretranslate article.
- Auto-confirm exact matches & repetitions: TM Leveraging is a feature of Lilt that automatically populates unreviewed 100% and 101% TM matches into the empty target text fields of repeated segments across a document that share a Lilt Memory. When the
auto-confirm exact matches & repetitionoption is enabled, segments populated by TM Leveraging:
- are automatically confirmed
- have the metadata of the most recent TM match (reviewed or unreviewed)
- can still be edited by translators and reviewers
For information on the differences between TM Leveraging and Auto-Propagation, see the Auto-Propagation article.
When a linguist is assigned to a document, they are automatically sent an email notification. Whatever content is in the
Organization level instructions field will be included in all assignment emails for the organization. This is a great place to include:
- general instructions
- links to organization reference material like style guides and Text Specification Frameworks (TSFs)
Note that assignment instructions can also be added at the Project level, as described in the Project Settings article.