Navigate to the Organizations tab, and you can find a list of the handful of settings which apply to your entire organization.
The settings found on the page are written below, with their corresponding help center articles linked.
- Require Batch QA For translators: Require batch QA to be run on a document before it can be marked as done in translation.
- Require Batch QA for reviewers: Require batch QA to be run on a document before it can be marked as done in review.
- View Embedded App Insights: Allow members with the Read:Reports permission to view reporting data within Lilt.
- Error Logging: Requires reviewers to make error annotations on edited segments
- Case-sensitive TM matching: When enabled, documents within an organization respect the case-sensitivity of TM entries
Changing these settings will affect your session immediately, and will take effect for other organization members when they refresh their page. An example of this can be seen when toggling the Embedded App Insights setting.