The Lilt + Lokalise connector enables companies to automatically push and pull web content between Lokalise and Lilt. This saves you time by providing seamless localization while letting you continue to work in the systems you know.
The connector supports:
- Submission via Lokalise: Create a new job in Lilt by creating a task in Lokalise and assigning it to a Lilt Lokalise user.
- Project Progress: Using Lokalise, check on the status of the content you sent to Lilt for localization.
- Delivery to Lokalise: Lilt to deliver localized content to Lokalise for approval.
- TM Creation: Use Lokalise to select a TM you want uploaded to Lilt.
- TM Write-back: Updating Lokalise translation memories with Lilt changes.
At a high level, the installation steps are as follows:
- Invite Lilt as a Contributor to your Lokalise organization.
- Lilt accepts the invite and procures a Lokalise API token.
To set up your Lilt + Lokalise connector:
- The customer must first invite Lilt as a Contributor to their Lokalise team. This can be accomplished by navigating to
firstname.lastname@example.org the email address.
- Lilt will receive an invite email with instructions for how to create an account within the customer's Lokalise team. Once in Lokalise, the API token can be retrieved by navigating to
API tokens. A new token can be created by selecting the
Generate a new tokenbutton.
- Once the API token has been retrieved, the connector can be configured by Lilt.
Once the connector is configured, content is moved between Lilt and Lokalise as outlined in the sections below.
Customers can send new or exiting content to Lilt for localization by assigning the Lilt contributor to one or many tasks. The connector periodically checks for tasks that have been assigned to the Lilt contributor. When tasks are found, the content is automatically pulled into Lilt for localization.
Once the content has been localized in Lilt, the target content is automatically delivered to Lokalise.