Lilt makes it easy for you to manage all your Projects from the Projects list page. Opening any Job takes you to the Projects list page for that Job. The Projects list page contains the following sidebar pages:
- Active Projects
- Delivered Projects
- Archived Projects
- Deliver: Used to mark the Job and all its Projects as done.
- Job Settings: Used to adjust the Job settings.
This article discusses the tools available to project managers on the following pages: Active Projects, Delivered Projects, and Archived Project. Project managers and owners are able to manage Projects, while translators and reviewers are only able to open Projects to work on the documents.
Each Project is represented by a card that displays the Project name, status, language pair, due date, and word count. Project cards display the most relevant information about the Project, so you can quickly see the status of all your Projects. Mouse over the
? icons to view additional information about a Project.
- The green bar at the bottom represents the translation percent complete, and the blue bar represents the review percent complete.
- If any documents have been assigned to linguists, the number of assignments and number of assignments accepted are displayed on the Project card above the text
The Project actions described throughout the rest of this article are also available from the Jobs List page on the Project cards displayed within each Job card.
- Open the Project: Click the name field or the
Openbutton to navigate into Project View page, where all the Project tasks and settings are located.
- Change the Project's state: Click on the Project's state to open a dropdown menu where you can change the Project state to
Ready to start,
In review, or
Done. Changing a Project's state to
Donedoes the following:
- Updates the Job card delivered stat.
- Triggers any connectors used by your organization to transfer content from Lilt to the connected platform.
- Moves the Project from the
Active Projectspage to the
Delivered Projectspage. Projects on
Delivered Projectspage can be moved back to the
Active Projectspage by changing the Project state to something other than
- Additional actions: The dropdown menu on the far-right of the Project card has various actions available to quickly manage a Project. These options are discussed in the sections below.
Assign Projects |
Assign to assign all the documents within the project to a translator or reviewer. Note: You will be directed to the project page with all the Document cards preselected.
Deliver Projects |
Deliver to bring up a window where you can send an email to notify the necessary people of Project delivery. After submitting the email, the Project's state will be automatically set to
Done, moving it to the
Delivered projects page.
Archive Projects |
Archive to move the Project from the
Active projects page to the
Archived projects page. Archived Projects will remain visible on the Jobs list page.
Archiving Projects allows you to keep your Projects list clean from Projects that aren’t currently being worked on. The benefit of archiving over deleting is that archiving keeps the Project's TM entries in the associated Lilt Memory (which can be used in other Projects). Projects can be unarchived at any time on the
Archived projects page.
Download a Project's files |
Download files to download a ZIP file containing the Project's target files.
Download a Project's memories |
Download memories to download a TMX file of the Project's memory.
Delete Projects |
Delete to bring up a popup that walks you through the permanent deletion of the Project. Deleting a Project will also permanently delete all of that Project’s documents and segments from the Lilt Memory. Deleting a Project will not delete the Lilt Memory associated with the Project. Lilt Memories are managed through the Memories tab.