Lilt + Webflow connector enables companies to automatically push and pull dynamic CMS content between Webflow and Lilt for seamless localization.
This saves you time while letting you continue to work in the systems you know.
The connector supports:
- Submission via Webflow: Create new projects in Lilt by creating or updating a Dynamic [CMS] Page in Webflow.
- Delivery to Webflow: Lilt to deliver localized content to Webflow in the form of a collection.
Once you have configured your Webflow account to work with Lilt as specified in the Configuration section, you can get to work.
Once a dynamical [CMS] page is updated or created in Webflow, Lilt will detect the change, and automatically pull the content into Lilt for localization.
Once the content has be localize utilizing Lilts MT supported human in the loop translation, the target files will be delivered back to Webflow into the predefined Webflow Collections.
- Create a new Collection in Webflow for each target language for which they want to localize content.
- Provide Lilt with the following information:
- `Webflow API token`
- `Collection ID` for source content
- `Collection ID`s for delivery of target content