This article provides an entry point for project managers into both the Lilt Platform and the Lilt Knowledge Base.
To help solidify your knowledge, follow along in the Lilt Platform as you read through the various articles listed below.
Read through the following articles to understand the basics of Lilt Translate that you will need as a project manager:
- Introduction to Lilt Translate
- Tags & Formatting
- DNT (Do Not Translate)
- Bi-Directional Text Marks
Read through all the articles in the following sections:
- Organization Management: Manage the users and settings for your Lilt organization.
- Project Management: Create and manage translation projects and translation settings.
- Lilt Contextual AI Engine: Create and manage translation resources (Contextual AI models, Translation Memories and Termbases).
The following topics build upon your knowledge of the Lilt application to further increase your project management toolset: